Creamy carrot coconut coriander soup
- 1 pack of Agricool coriander
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 onion
- 10cl coconut milk
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 pinch cumin powder
- 50cl of water
- Salt and pepper
- Coarsely chop the carrots and onion and fry them over high heat in a little olive oil with the ginger powder, coriander powder and cumin.
- Once the carrots are lightly browned, add the water so that it just covers everything.
- Cover and leave to cook for about 40min. Once the carrots are cooked, blend everything with a hand blender.
- Once mixed, add the coconut milk and, over high heat, whip the velouté for five minutes. It is at this stage that we create its airy texture.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add a few sprigs of fresh coriander just before serving.
And voilà, a homemade velouté of infinite sweetness.