- 300g of flour
- 140g melted semi-salted butter
- 140g cane sugar
- 140g of brown sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g of Agricool strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Icing Sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (th. 6)
- In a first bowl, mix the melted butter, eggs and vanilla. In a second bowl, mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda).
- Pour the contents of the first bowl into the second, mixing gently with a spatula to obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Cut the strawberries into small cubes and add two-third of them to the mixture.
- Form small balls of dough and place them on a sheet of baking paper.
- Add the remaining strawberries to the top of the cookies for a nice look.
- Bake for 8 minutes and get the cookies out when the edges are lightly browned.
- Once cooled, sprinkle them with icing sugar.
Here we go, fruit cookies (yes, you read correctly!)