Savoury pumpkin & coriander pancakes
For the pancakes
- 300g of pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 10cl milk
- 30g of butter
- 150g of flour and 1 sachet of baking powder
For the cream
- 1 tub of fresh coriander
- 1 Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and cut the pumpkin into large pieces and put it in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked and cooled, mix it with the milk.
- Add the melted butter, egg, flour and baking powder and whisk. The mixture should not be too liquid. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the cream, mix the Greek yoghurt with the chopped fresh coriander, salt and pepper.
- It's baking time. In a buttered or oiled frying pan, cook one ladle of dough at a time. Turn your pancake over when bubbles begin to appear around the edges.
There you go, enjoy!