- 1 pack of Agricool basil
- 50 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 10 g cornstarch
- 2 egg whites
- 40 g pitted olives
- Salt & Pepper
- Melt the butter, then chop your basil and olives.
- Whisk your egg whites with a fork and add the flour and cornstarch.
- Once the mixture is well blended, add the melted butter, olives and basil.
- Add salt, pepper and mix.
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper and use a spoon to make small rounds of dough.
- Bake at 180°C (th. 6) for about ten minutes. Remove from the oven when the crackers start to brown.
Let the crackers cool down a little, and bon appétit!
Did you make this recipe?
Share your photos on Instagram @_agricool