- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- For: 4 persons
- 250 g butter
- 1 tub of Agricool basil
- 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper
- Crush the basil leaves in a mortar and chop them finely.
- Cut the butter into pieces and melt it in a bain-marie over a very low heat (the butter must not cook, just become creamy!).
- Using a spatula, stir the salt, pepper and basil into the creamy butter.
- Finally, add the lemon juice.
- Transfer the basil butter to small jars to present to your guests with your fish dishes.
Get ready to impress the table!
Did you make this recipe?
Share your photos on Instagram @_agricool